NMT takes your privacy seriously.
NOTICE: Click here for important information about safe surfing from the Federal Trade Commission.
- This policy covers how NMT treats personal information that NMT collects and receives, including information related to your past use of NMT products and services. Personal information is information about you that is personally identifiable like your name, address, email address, or phone number, and that is not otherwise publicly available.
Information Collection and Use General
- NMT collects personal and organizational information when you register with NMT, when you use NMT products or services, when you visit NMT pages. NMT may combine information about you that we have with information we obtain from other government agencies.
- When you register we ask for information such as your name, email address, zip code, or other organizational information. Once you register with NMT and sign in to our services, you are not anonymous to us.
- NMT collects information about your transactions with us, including information about your use of services that we offer.
- NMT automatically receives and records information on our server logs from your browser, including your IP address, and the page you request.
- NMT uses information for the following general purposes: improve our services, contact you about problems, conduct research, and provide anonymous reporting for internal use.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
- NMT does not rent, sell, or share personal information about you or your organization with other people or nonaffiliated companies.
- We respond to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process, or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims;
Your Ability to Edit and Delete Your Account Information and Preferences General
- You can edit your NMT Account Information at any time.
- We reserve the right to send you certain communications relating to the NMT service, such as service announcements, administrative messages and the NMT Newsletter, that are considered part of your NMT account, without offering you the opportunity to opt-out of receiving them.
- You can delete your NMT account by visiting our Account Deletion page.
Confidentiality and Security
- We limit access to personal information about you to employees who we believe reasonably need to come into contact with that information to provide products or services to you or in order to do their jobs.
- We have physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with federal regulations to protect personal information about you.
- NMT may update this policy. We will notify you about significant changes in the way we treat personal information by sending a notice to the primary email address specified in your NMT account or by placing a prominent notice on our site.