PMADS is an enterprise program management system that enables streamlined planning, communication and collaboration across all stakeholders in the acquisition management life-cycle. No matter your role, you'll find tools for managing requirements from conception through contract award to financial execution.
- Provides Senior Executives and Program Managers with forward-looking situational awareness
- Increases Operational Tempo, Management Controls and Staff Efficiencies
- Empowers functional and technical personnel to drive acquisition support requirements.
- Provides an organized and accessible system record of all programmatic information and documentation.
- Stakeholder Management: Integrated, role-based capabilities allow users to access a centralized collaboration point to develop and manage requirements, task plans, contract actions and budgets.
- EventCast(TM): Real-time participation, monitoring and response through electronic notifications of key activities. Positions the organization for streamlined day-to-day program coordination, decision-making and reporting.
- System Record: Provides a comprehensive integrated system containing your programmatics information - all completely integrated and synchronized.
- Accounting & Contract Synchronization: Common visibility into GFEBS, SOMARDS and STANFINS Accounting Data. Matches task requirements and contract CLINS for accurate and efficient management.
- Training, Support & Service: A low-impact, phased approach to implementation allows for complete customization, training, documentation and on-going support.