PMADS is a program management business system designed to create operational efficiencies in Army Business Operations and acquisition management. PMADS offers requirements life-cycle management from conception through contract award and financial execution.
What PMADS is:
- A business collaboration environment
- An enterprise planning system that improves information flow, streamlines business processes and reduces overhead operational costs.
- A platform for connecting workers, program managers and senior executives
- 100% server-side thin-client SOA ready web application
- Hosted inside the .MIL domain on New Millennium Technologies supplied and maintained hardware and software
- Powers integrated business operations and processes
- Improves management of day-to-day PPBE activities
- Enables Lean Six Sigma practices to be implemented
- Aligns all acquisition management activities in support of the Mission
- Increases OPTEMPO of organizations, enabling them to respond to the needs of the warfighter faster than ever before.
New Millenium Technologies applies both technical software expertise and a decade of work with Army PM and PEO offices to the development of PMADS. Observing operational needs and day-to-day program acquisition management processes shaped both our software model and work flow for PMADS.
PMADS software and implementation services are built upon industry standards, commercial best practices, and a unique understanding of the AT&L business domain.
What PMADS isn't:
- An accounting system
- A portal tool
- A dashboard